NSCN currently has over 1,600 job seeker members, over 170 Volunteer Career Coaches, and over 25 Strategic Partners and Collaborators. In a member survey done this summer, 80% of job seekers said they would recommend NSCN to a friend or family member.
On the anniversary of NSCN's launch, NSCN would like to thank its funders and supporters:
- Philip and Tammy Murphy Family Foundation
- New Jersey Resources
- Fund for New Jersey
- Community Fund for New Jersey
- Verizon NJ
- Rutgers University Career Services
- AARP Foundation's Back to Work 50+ Program
- Big White Wall
- Direct Employers Association
- New Jersey Community College Consortium's Ready to Work Program
- New Start New Jersey
We thank all of our partners
and our Volunteer Career Coaches for working together to help New Jersey job seekers.
To hear an Anniversary Podcast with New Start New Jersey founder Tammy Murphy in a conversation with Carl Van Horn and Maria Heidkamp, visit here