By partnering with the NSCN, you will open up your company to an overlooked source of talent, while also helping the communities and economy of our state.
Ways to partner with the NSCN include:
- Helping raise awareness of the NSCN
- Providing funding or other in-kind resources to support general NSCN operations
- Agreeing to consider hiring one or more qualified NSCN members
- Agreeing to consider providing a partially subsidized returnship, trial, or on-the-job training opportunity for a NSCN member
- Encouraging current or former HR and other employees to volunteer as career coaches to assist NSCN members
- Sharing your success stories with us regarding initiatives to hire long-term unemployed job seekers, older workers, or veterans
Depending on their level of engagement, employer partners and supporters will be recognized in several ways, including
- By being featured on the NSCN website, with company logos, on the list of employer supporters;
- By being featured on the rotating “spotlight” page with stories featuring their hiring initiatives for veterans, long-term unemployed, older workers, and other groups of job seekers;
- By being invited to become members of the NSCN Advisory Board, which will be recognized at all NSCN events;
- By being highlighted in press releases and progress reports;
- By having their job listings highlighted and featured on the “newstartcareernetwork.jobs” microsite being created by Direct Employers Association; and
- By being offered the opportunity to co-brand “returnship” and other subsidized employment opportunities for NSCN members.
To become a NSCN Employer Partner, please contact Maria Heidkamp, NSCN Director, at email@example.com